You could spend $8,000 on this bottle of beer or you could...
- Donate the money to Kiva and fully fund a couple of entrepreneurs in developing countries.
- Take $7,500 to the last day of your local farmers market and give a big boost to your local farmers. You’ll probably need the remaining $500 for an EnergyStar freezer to hold your bounty.
- Buy $8,000 worth of organic beer or beer made at a sustainable brewery like Sierra Nevada and share it with all your friends.
- Buy 400 bottles of Twitter’s Fledgling Wine, and Twitter will in turn donate $2,000 to Room to Read.
- Send everyone you know a year’s supply of coffee from Land of a Thousand Hills so you and they can “Drink coffee. Do good.”
If you had a spare $8,000 sitting around right now, how would you do good with it?
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.