- 3 borage ice cubes, optional garnish
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 3 teaspoons hot water
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 ounce gin
- 3 ice cubes
Total time: 5 minutes, plus time to freeze optional borage ice cubes
- To make borage ice cubes, cut borage blossoms and place in ice cube tray with water. Freeze.
- To make honey syrup, combine honey with hot water in a bowl. Stir until honey dissolves.
- Combine lemon juice, 1 ounce honey syrup and gin with ice cubes in sealable jar. Shake vigorously. Pour into glass with fresh ice cubes.
Yield: 1 drink