A sweet and bubbly punch that makes the most of seasonal fruit with devastatingly tasty results.
Prep time: 20 minutes plus refrigeration.
- 2 oranges
- 1 lemon
- 2 limes
- 1 mango
- 3 kiwis
- 2 ounces Grand Marnier, or any orange-based liquor
- 1 liter sparkling cider
- Slice fruit into rounds, cubes, semi-circles.
- Add fruit slices to pitcher. Sprinkle lightly with sugar. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Add triple sec and sparkling cider to pitcher. Stir gently.
- Pour into tall wine glasses. Serve over ice.