Though the weather outside is probably chilly, there's no reason not to have an icy cocktail when you're warm indoors. This cold drink might not make you feel cozy like other beverages, but the cranberry flavor will definitely speak of the season.
Prep time: 5 minutes
• 1 shot (1.5 ounces) vodka
• 1/2 fluid ounce orange liqueur
• 1/2 fluid ounce dry vermouth
• 2 shots (3 ounces) cranberry juice
• 1 cups ice
• Cranberries (optional)
1. Combine vodka, orange liqueur, vermouth, cranberry juice and ice in a cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously to chill.
2. Pour into martini glasses and serve. Garnish with a few cranberries, if desired. Serves two.