It's time to say "Arrivederci" to one year, and "Here we come!" to the next!
Is there really a better way to ring in a new year than with family, friends and loved ones? No matter what your plans, raise a glass to the year past and cheers to the year to come! I’ve got six very different cocktails for however you decide to spend the big evening.
Click on any of these links to get the full recipe:
1. Cranberry Cocktail: Sophisticated, yet so easy to make.
2. Pink Sparkler: Festive, and perfect for a night with the girls
3. Classic Champagne Cocktail: Try this for turn-of-the-century flair.
4. Cucumber Dill Fizz: Because not every festive drink involves bubbly (but it does usually include bubbles.)
5. Spiked Apple Cider: Spending the night by the fire? Try this
6. 'Happy' Nog: For the vegan in your life.