All about wine: Food blogger takes a sip
MNN's Robin Shreeves taste tests some organic wines ... and shares her favs.
Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 06:14 PM
• Persimmon Creek Seyval Blanc: This crispy and fruity white pairs well with everything in summer.
• Live-A-Little Really Ravishing Red: Here's an organic and fair trade certified wine from South Africa.
• Bonterra 2007 Viognier: Here's a wine that answers the question, 'What do I serve with ham?'
• Red Truck organic wines: This trio is a budget-pleasing bunch.
• Napa Wine Co. 2006 Sauvignon Blanc: Here's a fruity white that's perfect for warm weather.
• 2007 Releaf: The perfect red for Friday night pizza.
• Montebelli Fabula 2006: A 100 percent certified Sangiovese that won't break the bank.
• Bonterra Vinyards 2007 Zinfandel: This tasty wine can stand up to strong flavors like blue cheese.
In the headlines:
• Labels for organic wines are changing.
Photo: Jeff Kubina/Flickr
You Might Also Like