Recipe: Classic Champagne Cocktail
This turn-of-the-century cocktail is perfect for a classic New Year's party.
Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 02:30 PM
Photo: Leslie Durso
Classic Champagne Cocktail
- 1 sugar cube
- splash bitters
- 6 ounces Champagne
Prep time: 1 minute
Total time: 3 minutes
Place a sugar cube at the bottom of a champagne flute and add a splash of bitters. Let dissolve for a minute and slowly fill the rest of the glass of champagne.
More New Year's Eve drink ideas:
- Cranberry Cocktail: Sophisticated, yet so easy to make.
- Pink Sparkler: Festive, and perfect for a night with the girls
- Cucumber Dill Fix: Because not every festive drink involves bubbly (but it does usually include bubbles.)
- Spiked Apple Cider: Spending the night by the fire? Try this
- 'Happy' Nog: For the vegan in your life.