Recipe: Cranberry Cocktail
Enjoy this sophisticated drink at a swanky party in the city!
Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 02:38 PM
Photo: Leslie Durso
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup lemonade
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- Sprig fresh mint to garnish
- 3-4 cranberries to garnish
Prep time: 1 minute
Total time: 3 minutes
In a cocktail shaker, shake ice, cranberry juice, lemonade and vodka. Strain into a martini glass and garnish with a sprig of mint and a few fresh cranberries.
More New Year's Eve drink ideas:
- Pink Sparkler: Festive, and perfect for a night with the girls
- Classic Champagne Cocktail: Try this for turn-of-the-century flair.
- Cucumber Dill Fix: Because not every festive drink involves bubbly (but it does usually include bubbles.)
- Spiked Apple Cider: Spending the night by the fire? Try this
- 'Happy' Nog: For the vegan in your life.