Recipe: 'Happy' Nog
This nog is happy because it's vegan.
Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 02:45 PM
Photo: Leslie Durso
- 1 pint Silk soy eggnog
- 6 ounces dark rum
- Dash pumpkin pie spice
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
Heat the eggnog in a pot on low heat as to not burn it.
In a mug pour 1 1/2 ounces dark rum and fill the rest of the way with eggnog. Sprinkle with a dash of pumpkin pie spice.
More New Year's Eve drink ideas:
- Cranberry Cocktail: Sophisticated, yet so easy to make.
- Pink Sparkler: Festive, and perfect for a night with the girls
- Classic Champagne Cocktail: Try this for turn-of-the-century flair.
- Cucumber Dill Fix: Because not every festive drink involves bubbly (but it does usually include bubbles.)
- Spiked Apple Cider: Spending the night by the fire? Try this
You Might Also Like