Recipe: Pink Sparkler
Super festive and perfect for a night with the girls!
Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 02:42 PM
Photo: Leslie Durso
- 1 1/2 ounces Veev Acai liquor
- 3 rasperries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 ounces Champagne
- 1 fresh raspberry to garnish
Prep time: 1 minute
Total time: 3 minutes
In a cocktail shaker, muddle the raspberries and sugar. Add the Veev and shake well.
Strain into a champagne glass, add a raspberry and fill with champagne.
More New Year's Eve drink ideas:
- Cranberry Cocktail: Sophisticated, yet so easy to make.
- Classic Champagne Cocktail: Try this for turn-of-the-century flair.
- Cucumber Dill Fix: Because not every festive drink involves bubbly (but it does usually include bubbles.)
- Spiked Apple Cider: Spending the night by the fire? Try this
- 'Happy' Nog: For the vegan in your life.