10 uses for leftover cooked hamburgers
- Crumble and use in tacos or quesadilla.
- Make my mom’s version of spaghetti and meat. Crumble the hamburger up and heat it in spaghetti sauce for a while. Then serve over spaghetti.
- Season with picante sauce, crumble, and add to greens, shredded cheese, tomatoes, sour cream and olives for a taco salad. (via Jenny P on Yahoo Answers)
- Crumble and mix with sauteed onion, green pepper, cooked rice, tomato sauce and use to stuff green peppers. Top with shredded cheese, cover and bake until peppers are tender. (via Jenny P on Yahoo Answers)
- Crumble up and mix with sloppy joe sauce (via Pilgrim 719 on Community Cooking)
- Put them on a baguette with some grilled onion/pepperoncini with marinara and melted provolone — like a meatball sub (via Rando on Foodie Forums)
- Crumble and use as a topping on homemade pizza (via Falconinburgundy on The Dollar Stretcher)
- Turn them into Salisbury Steak — Top 4 leftover beef patties with a gravy made from 3 tbsp. flour, 2 T butter, 1 cup beef broth, 1 onion, sliced, 1 package of fresh mushroom, cleaned and sliced and 1 T Worcestershire sauce. (Via Divvy 23 on Yahoo Answers)
- Crumble them and add to chili. (via Waitressno119 on Taste of Home)
- Make hamburger wontons (via Salsarose on Taste of Home)
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.