12 ideas for using leftover burger buns
- Allow them to get a bit stale and use your food processor or blender to turn them into breadcrumbs.
- Cut into cubes, toss/spray with EVOO , toast and use as mini-croutons.
- Make them into garlic burger buns to go with an Italian meal. (This was the number one idea that was suggested on Twitter).
- Use them for monkey bread (oh yum).
- Use them for grilled cheese or a Panini.
- Halve and flatten them. Press in greased muffin tin. Fill with eggs and ham and cheese and whatever else you’d like for an easy breakfast for the week.
- Melt cheese on them to make cheese toast.
- Turn them into mini pizzas.
- Make bread pudding.
- Make a tuna melt.
- Spread with butter, cinnamon and sugar and toast under the broiler for cinnamon toast.
- Your idea – leave your idea for using up leftover burger buns in the comment section
Image: Burning Karma
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.