Can you believe that Christmas is so near? I still have some gift shopping to figure out myself, but food gifts are my go-to. Here are some ideas.
- Easy Caramel Sauce: This sauce only takes about five minutes to make, is made with unrefined sweeteners, and is delicious too! It's a great gift in a jar.
- Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce: This can be used to make chocolate milk, mochas, put over ice cream, and more. It is also a simple recipe, but lovely gift in a jar to make.
And here are some other great ideas!
- Robin shares a recipe for Chocolate Chip Muffins here that would be lovely to share.
- All natural Thin Mint Cookies are a delicious cookie to gift (shown above).
- Or what about these Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies?
- These fruit filled cookies are spiked with brandy and would make a great gift to a foodie who is used to the usual holiday cookie.
- Here are five great food gift ideas, including lemon curd, caramal corn, and flavored olives.
- And here are five more easy and quick food gift ideas, ideas including scone in a jar, prunes in French brandy, and chocolate bark.
- For a non-edible gift, these salt scrubs would be fun to make.
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.