35 classic and creative recipes using pumpkin
Roasted Pumpkin Soup (Photo: Leslie Durso)
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies: Need I say more? This sounds like a delicious way to eat pumpkin!
- Pumpkin Bread Pudding: A fun take on an old fashioned treat
- 10 recipes for pumpkin pie: Included in this list are some of my personal favorites. Pumpkin pie is so delicious, you should definitely enjoy it more than once a year, and why not try out different variations, or pumpkin pie ice cream?
- Pumpkin Pie Spice Mix: If you run out of pumpkin spice mix, here is how to make your own!
- Vegan Pumpkin Spice Cookies: Yet another cookie featuring pumpkin.
- Paleo & Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte: This is the best tasting pumpkin latte I’ve made so far. I am in love with it!
- Pumpkin Turnovers: A Mexican recipe that this American wants to try.
- This Vegan Pumpkin Ravioli is one delicious way to highlight pumpkin in a main dish.
- These five pumpkin recipes can be used for main dishes for a variety of meals (think Pumpkin Pie Smoothies, Pumpkin Fritters, and more)
- Pumpkin and Cashew Curry: Even curry takes on pumpkin with grace and style
- Sugar Pumpkin, Feta, and Cilantro Quesadillas: A savory, full-flavored meal.
- Pumpkin, Pancetta, and Potato Hash. This simple dish has promise of being well-balanced with salty, sweet and savory.
- Roasted Pumpkin Soup: A savory take on pumpkin.
- Speaking of soups, this Spiced Pumpkin Soup sounds amazing!
- Pumpkin Shrimp Bruschetta: A fall-ish take on a classic combo.
- Pumpkin Mac and Cheese: For the kids and grown-ups alike.
- Roasted Pumpkin, Arugula, and Dried Cherry Salad: A refreshing take on pumpkin that is perfect for a side.
- Pumpkin Raisin Oatmeal: This version not only adds interest to your usual bowl of oatmeal, but the pumpkin actually adds nutrition as well!
- This Pumpkin Pie Smoothie could be a delicious way to start the day. (I’d use coconut milk instead of the evaporated milk.)
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie #2: This recipe is great for a snack, as it’s lower in calories, and fills in the gap in between meals.
- Pumpkin Walnut Pancakes and Spiced Pumpkin Pancakes: What better way to wake up to a fall day?
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.