A huge, organic gingerbread house
- 350 pounds of organic white, brown and confectioner’s sugar
- 70 pounds of organic egg whites
- 300 pounds of organic bread flour
- 100 organic eggs
- 24 pounds of molasses
- Four pounds of salt
- Four pounds of baking soda
- 120 pounds of shortening
- 24 ounces of cinnamon
- Two gallons of organic milk
- Eight ounces each of nutmeg, allspice and cloves
- Nine ounces of ginger
The Green Gingerbread House was unveiled Thanksgiving weekend and will remain on display to the public throughout the holiday season.
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.