After Halloween round-up
- Upcycle Halloween candy into baked treats – Three recipes for turning plain old leftover candy into baked goodies.
- Sell your unwanted Halloween candy – If you want to get rid of your candy, this is a great program. Local dentists will buy back candy and make sure it gets into the hands of our troops overseas this holiday season through Operation Gratitude.
- What to do with leftover Halloween candy – Five options for what you didn’t give to trick-or-treaters or what your kids don’t want from their own bags.
- 11 ways to use a pumpkin – If you painted your Halloween pumpkins instead of cutting them up, there are still lots of ways to use it.
- How to cut a pumpkin – If you recently bought your pumpkins and didn’t carve them, they are probably still good for cooking. This video shows you how to cut a pumpkin to roast it in the oven and make pumpkin puree.
- Kitchen recycling tips: Pumpkins – To make sure your pumpkins don’t end up clogging a landfill, here are six ideas like composting or making them a treat for the neighborhood critters.
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.