Chef A recommends that you slice a chicken breast into two thin pieces. I think that if you buy thin chicken cutlets, they would work as well, save you a little time and perhaps keep you from slicing your hand.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
- *Chicken breasts
- Olive Oil
- Lemon juice
- Lemon Slices
- Garlic pepper
- Chicken stock
- Fresh basil
- Coat the pan with olive oil
- Add garlic to the pan and let simmer for 1-2 minutes
- Add the capers, lemon juice and chicken stock to the pan
- Let the sauce reduce for 3-5 minutes
- Add salt, garlic pepper and sugar to the sauce
- Turn the heat to low and add the lemon slices to the pan
- Add about a tablespoon of butter to the sauce along with some fresh basil
- Pour the sauce over the cooked chicken breast and enjoy!
Take a look as MNN’s video chef shows us how to make this tasty dish.
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.