Chef A recommends that you slice a chicken breast into two thin pieces. I think that if you buy thin chicken cutlets, they would work as well, save you a little time and perhaps keep you from slicing your hand.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
- *Chicken breasts
- Olive Oil
- Lemon juice
- Lemon Slices
- Garlic pepper
- Chicken stock
- Fresh basil
- Coat the pan with olive oil
- Add garlic to the pan and let simmer for 1-2 minutes
- Add the capers, lemon juice and chicken stock to the pan
- Let the sauce reduce for 3-5 minutes
- Add salt, garlic pepper and sugar to the sauce
- Turn the heat to low and add the lemon slices to the pan
- Add about a tablespoon of butter to the sauce along with some fresh basil
- Pour the sauce over the cooked chicken breast and enjoy!
Take a look as MNN’s video chef shows us how to make this tasty dish.