Carrots for the reindeer? Check.
Cookies? What? You don’t have your cookies made for Santa yet? There’s still time. Here’s a list of cookie recipes on MNN that you can whip up just in time to feed the man in the big red suit tomorrow night.
- Rudolph’s Christmas cookies – A video recipe for cookies that use candied cherries for Rudolph’s nose.
- My grandmother’s Christmas cookie recipe - Cream cheese is the key to this dough that makes great cookie cutter cookies.
- Pumpkin spice cookies – Vegan pumpkin spice cookies that can be made with nuts, raisins or plain.
- Gluten-free sugar cookies – Just in case Santa has Celiac disease.
- Chocolate sandwich cookies – No time to make cookies? We understand. We taste tested all-natural and organic chocolate sandwich cookies and know which ones Santa would like the best.
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.