Carrots for the reindeer? Check.
Cookies? What? You don’t have your cookies made for Santa yet? There’s still time. Here’s a list of cookie recipes on MNN that you can whip up just in time to feed the man in the big red suit tomorrow night.
- Rudolph’s Christmas cookies – A video recipe for cookies that use candied cherries for Rudolph’s nose.
- My grandmother’s Christmas cookie recipe - Cream cheese is the key to this dough that makes great cookie cutter cookies.
- Pumpkin spice cookies – Vegan pumpkin spice cookies that can be made with nuts, raisins or plain.
- Gluten-free sugar cookies – Just in case Santa has Celiac disease.
- Chocolate sandwich cookies – No time to make cookies? We understand. We taste tested all-natural and organic chocolate sandwich cookies and know which ones Santa would like the best.