Eating more naturally? You deserve a prize
Mambo Sprouts, the site that brings you coupons and more on organic and natural foods, is having a Mambolicous Healthy Recipe Contest with some really fabulous prizes. By entering an original recipe, you could win a grand prize totaling over $4000 or one of several other prizes.
Between May 4 and June 15, 2009, all you have to do is come up with an original that features one of Mambo Sprouts’ sponsors’ products, and enter it into one of their categories. Finalists will be posted online around June 29th, and visitors to the website can vote on their favorite recipe. The recipes with the highest votes will move on to a final round to compete for the grand prize. I’d love this grand prize.
- $2500 CASH from Mambo Sprouts and your recipe posted on mambosprouts.com, fall newsletter and and summer recipe e-book
- One (1) year supply of Ian's Panko breadcrumbs (1 case of each variety, Whole Wheat, Italian, and Original). One (1) case of various Ian's Dry products (Organic Chocolate Chip Cookies, Organic Vanilla Wafers, Organic Cheddar Crackers, Organic Wheat Crackers, Jungle Mix2Go, Rodeo Mix2Go, and Mega Mix), a $150 Williams-Sonoma gift card, and (if applicable) your recipe posted on Ian's website
- Ginger of the Month one (1) year subscription (each month you will receive 2-3 items from different product categories + recipe cards)
- A six (6) month supply of Lightlife products (approximately three (3) packages/week).
- A six (6) month supply of Equal Exchange chocolate bars (six cases/12 bars per case)
- A year's supply of Jane's Krazy Mixed-Up Salt (one product per month)
- Ten (10) pints of Brown Cow Greek Yogurt, plus one (1) month supply of regular (Cream Top, Low Fat or Fat Free) Brown Cow Yogurt
- A $500 gift card to be used at the natural foods store of the winner's choice and a one (1) year supply (12 products) of San-J products (all products will be sent at once)
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.