Fair trade round-up
- Fair trade facts – If you’re unfamiliar with what fair trade is, start here with the facts on what it means to be fair trade certified and what can carry the label.
- Offset with fair trade carbon - Two fair trade pioneers get into the carbon market.
- First coffee and chocolate, now whole towns can obtain fair trade status. San Francisco is the seventh American community to join the movement.
- The fair trade curriculum … sweet. Global Exchange's sweet lesson plans teach kids the importance of fair trade.
- Participate in World Fair Trade Day your way. There are lots of events happening this weekend for World Fair Trade Day, but if you can't make it to one you can still participate your own way. (All of these ideas work for Fair Trade Month, too.)
- The story of fair trade - What is fair trade all about? Watch and learn.
- Prettily wrapped fair trade presents - Fair trade web store Novica offers a wide selection of eco-friendly products -- wrapped prettily sans tape!
- Theo fair trade chocolates - The perfect sweet and salt combination in a fair trade chocolate bar.
- Chocolate truffles made vegan, organic, fair trade – and tasty! - Nicobella vegan organic dark chocolate truffles are made with organic, fair trade ingredients packed with antioxidants.
- A caffeinated fair trade beer - Maine's Peak Organic Brewing has made the first fair trade certified beer.
- Live-a-Little Really Ravishing Red - This 'entry-level wine' organic, fair trade wine lets you live it up without breaking the bank.
- Veja creates first fair trade sneakers - A pioneering French footwear company uses chrome-free leather, organic cotton and latex harvested from local rubber trees.
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.