Family dinner conversation starter for the start of spring
Last night at dinner, Led Zeppelin’s “Going to California” came on the radio. We got into a conversation about the band and which of their songs we liked the best. Then someone mentioned that when the Phillies' Chase Utley goes up to bat, he has the band’s song “Kashmir” played.
- “Too High to Fly” – Dokken (my husband)
- “Good Feeling” – the DJ Spinbad remix (my 12-year-old)
- “Tobuscus Theme Song” – (a 12-year-old friend of the family)
- “I Can’t Stop” – Doctor P and Flux Pavilion (my 9-year-old)
- “Linus and Lucy” – Vince Guaraldi (me)
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.