I’m starting a new monthly feature. In the past, I’ve pointed you to websites where you can find coupons for natural and organic products. Most of those websites change the bulk of their coupons on a monthly basis. I’m going to hunt down the ones I think my readers would be interested in each month, and link to them here.
You need to have a Upromise account, and you need to register your shopper card so it gets put directly on the card. No paper coupon will print.
- Diamond Sea Salt - $.35/1 – Salt is natural and it can’t be certified organic, so most of us just buy regular salt.
- Diamond Kosher Salt - $.35/1
- Heinz white or cider vinegar - $1/1 – Vinegar is a fabulous natural cleaning product.
- Any Newman’s Own product - $.50/1
- Newman’s Own pizza - $1/1
- Seventh Generation Liquid Laundry Detergent - $1.50/1
- Udi’s Gluten Free Foods - $1/1
- Diamond Sea Salt - $.50/1
- Diamond Kosher Salt - $.30/1
- Eggs (any brand – including organic) - $.55/2 (1) dozen cartons
- Clif Bar $1/1
- Organic Valley ½ gallon milk - $1/1
- Santa Cruz organic - $.75/1
- Equal Exchange coffee - $1.25/2
- Stonyfield Farm YoBaby $1/1
- Several other that might interest you
- Domino sugar 2lbs or larger - $.40/1 – they make an organic sugar
All of these coupons are ready to print. You don’t need to sign up for any newsletters, provide personal information, or jump through any other hoops.
- Earth’s Best – Various coupons for organic baby food, infant formula and more
- Garden of Eatin - $1/1 bag of chips
- Imagine Foods - $1/2 products
- Newman’s Own – Various coupons for products
- Marzetti – Various coupons on dips, dressings, and yogurt, some of them organic
- Simply Organic – 8 different coupons for spices, dip mixes and more