Coupon websites change their coupons throughout the month, but most of them make major changes at the beginning of each month. With that in mind, here’s a list of printable coupons for July 2011 that I think you’ll be interested in.
If you’re interested in coupons, you’ll also want to check out our money blogger Melissa’s post about extreme couponing backlash. It seems many stores are changing their couponing policies to prevent extreme couponers from clearing the shelves or using coupons illegally.
You need to have a Upromise account, and you need to register your shopper card so it gets put directly on the card. No paper coupon will print.
- Diamond Sea Salt - $.35/1
- Diamond Kosher Salt - $.35/1
- Diamond Crystal Salt - $.35/1
- Any Peace product - $1/2
- Newman’s Own Salad Dressing – $.75/1
- Yoplait - $.75/2 – they now have a product called Simply Gogurt with no HFCS, artificial colors or flavors
- Any Cascadian Farm product - $.75/1
- Larabar - $1/4
- Organic Valley half & half - $.75/1
- Organic Valley creamer - $.75/1
- Equal Exchange coffee - $1.25/1
- Any RW Nudson product - $1/1
- Newman’s Own Salad Dressing - $.75/1
- Any Peace product $1/2
- Any Country Choice product $1/1
- Several others that might interest you
- Yoplait - $75/2
- Florida Crystal Organic Agave Nectar - $1/1
- Earth’s Best – Various coupons for organic baby food, infant formula and more
- Garden of Eatin - $1/1 bag of chips
- Imagine Foods - $1/2 products
- Newman’s Own – Various coupons for products
- Simply Organic – eight different coupons for spices, dip mixes and more
The coupons sites can remove coupons at any time, so there is not guarantee that the coupons I've linked to will still be there when you click.
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.