Have a black thumb? Grow mint (plus recipes that use fresh mint)
Photo: Kimi Harris
- Watermelon Salad with Lime and Mint
- Ginger Tea Punch
- Very Minty Iced Tea
- Green Peas with Scallions and Mint
- Greenhouse Caipiroska
- Better Homes and Garden has a very helpful guide for growing mint.
- Organic Gardening has one as well.
- This slideshow has pictures of many different types of mints (and fellow herbs) with descriptions of the plant.
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.