Homemade versions of Girl Scout cookies
- Tagalongs – Baking Bites has a recipe for these peanut butter patty Girl Scout cookies.
- Thin Mints – Serious Eats has a version of my family’s favorite that I’m going to have to try.
- Samoas – Christine’s Cuisine makes a duplicate of the chocolatey, caramely, coconutty cookies in bar form.
- Do-Si-Dos - Baking Bites has a recipe for a larger version of these peanut butter sandwich cookies.
- Shortbread Cookies – CD Kitchen’s recipe makes 60 of these copy-cat cookies — more than you’d get in the seemingly ever shrinking box.
- Thanks-a-lot – Delish has a recipe for two-tone cookies that are like the chocolate and vanilla Girl Scout cookies.
- The Original Cookies – Lemondrop.com has a recipe for the original Girl Scout cookies. The ones the Scouts used to bake and sell for a quarter a dozen before they went with commercially baked.
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.