Honey-Sweetened Raspberry Sauce
Photo: Kimi Harris
- 10 ounces fresh or frozen raspberries (or two heaping cups)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 honey (or to taste)
1. In a medium pan, combine the three ingredients, and bring to a simmer over high heat, then turn to low. Keep at a low simmer until the raspberries are very soft and are falling apart.
2. Blend the mixture in a blender (very carefully – you can cool first, if you want) until smooth.
3. Stir through a fine sieve into a heat safe bowl.
4. Chill. Will keep several days refrigerated.
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.