Irish brown bread
- 450g of wholemeal flour.
- 1 teaspoon of salt.
- 1 7g sachet of dried yeast.
- 1 teaspoon of treacle.
- 15 Fl Oz of warm water.
- A small handful of mixed seeds
- 1.957 cups (just about two cups) of whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1.475 teaspoons of yeast (about 1 ½ teaspoons)
- 1 teaspoon of treacle (molasses could be used if treacle can’t be found)
- 15 fl oz of warm water
- a small handful of mixed seeds
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.