- Cut them along the seems, and they turn into rectangles that you can use much like wax paper. You can roll out cookie or pie dough beneath them or place them between pre-shaped burgers before freezing just like you would wax paper.
- Use them as a disposal bag for dirty diapers.
- Instead of using a Ziploc bag when you’re making a shake and bake type item, shake your food in a cereal box liner.
- Crush crackers or nuts in them.
- When you are cleaning up after your dog or scooping out the cat liter, these liners will do the trick.
- Put sandwiches and wraps in them when you’re brown bagging it.
- When you’re dipping strawberries or pretzels in chocolate, place them on the cereal bag liners while the chocolate hardens.
Do you have any suggestions for reusing/recycling cereal box liners?
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.