Poultry seasoning recipe
- 2 teaspoons ground sage
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground thyme
- 1 teaspoon ground marjoram
- 3/4 teaspoon ground rosemary
- 3/4 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoons finely ground black pepper
Place all spices in a blender or food processor.
Blend together for just a few seconds to mix them together really well, but not enough to pulverize them.
Store in a clean, dry, airtight container and use as needed.
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.