Tips and recipes for packing healthy school lunches
- Quick and easy lunch ideas (real food): Simple and fast ideas for making real food lunches
- 5 easy real food school lunches (ready in 30 minutes or less): Tiffany shares some really fun and kid-friendly school lunch ideas here, all of which are made using nourishing food.
- 10 bread-free packable alternatives to sandwiches: Kate shares some delicious and creative bread-free lunch ideas for us here. Sandwiches are just one option for lunch! She also talks about packing gluten-free lunches.
- Healthy homemade Lunchables: Do your kids love the idea of Lunchables? Well you can make your own version at home easily! Tiffany shares her method here.
- Grain-free Granola Bar (shown above): This protein-rich granola bar is made with nuts and seeds, and is sweetened with honey.
- Homemade Hot Pockets: Like the store-bought version but tastier and better for you too.
- Sourdough Reuben Picnic Buns: This delicious idea helps make messy sandwiches easier to transport. Adapt to whatever type of sandwich you like.
- Homemade Pudding Cups: Did you know that making your own pudding cups is easy? Plus you can control the amount of sweetener and use all wholesome ingredients (and no preservatives).
- Gluten-free Pretzels: Because pretzels are fun, and homemade are even better. These ones are gluten-free too!
- Granola Bar: A healthy granola bar using whole wheat, oats, and other nutritious ingredients.
- Energy Bars: Learn how simple making your own energy bars can be.
- Carrot Molasses Mini Muffin (gluten-free)
- Butternut Squash Muffins
- Spiced Apple Muffins (gluten-, egg- and dairy-free)
- Banana Muffins with Chocolate Chips (grain-free)
- Mini Millet Zucchini Muffins (gluten-free)
- Gingerbread Muffins (whole grain)
All-natural Thin-Mint Cookies (gluten-free)- shown above
Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies (grain-free, egg-free)
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies (grain-free)
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.