Top 10 royal wedding party foods
- Fried eggs
- Heinz Beans – You might need to go to a grocery store with an international section or a British specialty store for these. If you can’t find them at the store, Amazon sells them. There isn’t really an American equivalent to these baked beans in tomato sauce.
- Bangers – British pork sausages.
- Rashers – A British cut of bacon.
- Mushrooms – Sauteed in oil.
- Fried tomato – Cut a tomato in half and fry in a little oil in a frying pan.
- Scones with Devonshire cream – If you can’t get true Devonshire cream, you can make your own.
- Tea – of course, you must serve tea.
- Regal CV – A cocktail to toast the royal couple that has been created specifically for those watching the royal wedding on television.
Of course, you can be improper and serve foods that are a little closer to home – local bacon and sausages, for instance. Just have fun with it.
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.