Weekend reads: Easter edition
- Fig Sugar breaks down the calories, fat and sugar content in popular Easter candy like Peeps and Cadbury Eggs. Before you go sneaking something from a kid's basket, you’ll want to check it out.
- Those Peeps are still the best selling Easter treat according to Newsroom New Jersey.
- The Celebrate Green Blog has Ten Options for a Better Basket for those that don’t want to fill their kids with too much candy.
- I like these 5 Affordable, Eco-Friendly Easter ideas from Cheap Like Me. They focus more on family and fun than candy.
- The USDA has advice on keeping hardboiled Easter Eggs safe so you can eat them after they’ve been dyed and hunted for.
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.