Weekend reads: Easter edition
- Fig Sugar breaks down the calories, fat and sugar content in popular Easter candy like Peeps and Cadbury Eggs. Before you go sneaking something from a kid's basket, you’ll want to check it out.
- Those Peeps are still the best selling Easter treat according to Newsroom New Jersey.
- The Celebrate Green Blog has Ten Options for a Better Basket for those that don’t want to fill their kids with too much candy.
- I like these 5 Affordable, Eco-Friendly Easter ideas from Cheap Like Me. They focus more on family and fun than candy.
- The USDA has advice on keeping hardboiled Easter Eggs safe so you can eat them after they’ve been dyed and hunted for.