Weekend reads: Light reads for your busy weekend
- In England, Jamie Oliver’s 30-Minute Meals is the fastest ever non-fiction selling book ever. It’s already sold 735,000 and has been at the top of the best seller list since the first week it was available.
- Eat.Drink.Better has a few ideas for vintage finds for foodies that can be given as holiday gifts.
- The new Weight Watchers program has made a change for the better by encouraging real foods.
- If you missed it, I wrote a piece on six different Christmas cookies to add to your cookie tray this season. My mother-in-law makes something almost exactly like the crème de menthe bars mentioned in this post, and they are out of this world.
- The New York Times lists its best cookbooks of 2010.
And another list for 2010’s food trends that are so over.
Image: Matt Callow
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.