Where to find good vegetarian fast food
- At Wendy’s you can get a salad and baked potato.
- At Taco Bell you can get beans instead of meat in a burrito.
- Burger King now has a veggie burger.
- In Philadelphia, there’s Hip City Veg. It’s a vegan restaurant that’s “fast, fresh and 100% plant based.” The independent restaurant offers salads, plant based sandwiches, sweet potato fries and more and does a bustling business.
- Chicago’s Brother Tim’s Vegetarian Fast Food has nothing but vegetarian and vegan options of foods you’ll find on regular fast food restaurant menus – burgers, dogs, chili, tacos…
- In San Diego, Evolution Fast Food specializes in plant-based burgers, fries, organic juices and shakes.
- The fast-food burger chain Elevation Burger that uses organic, grass fed beef in it’s burgers has veggie burger – one that’s fire roasted and has more of a traditional burger taste and one that tastes like veggies.
- 7 cheap and easy vegetarian meals
- Side effects of becoming a vegetarian
- How to survive your first month as a vegetarian
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.