Stuffed Red Peppers
Grilled red peppers filled with fire-roasted vegetables answers the age-old question of what to do with leftovers. Re-grilling adds depth and flavor to already delicious ingredients.
Prep time: 5-10 minutes
Total cooking time: 15 minutes
- 2 grilled red bell peppers
- 1 grilled medium white onion
- half head of grilled garlic
- 4 oz. soft goat cheese
- On a cutting board, divide pepper into two sections, creating 4 large strips of roasted pepper. Cut the grilled onion into small segments. Scoop the garlic from head.
- Combine the onion, garlic and goat cheese on the fleshy side of the pepper. Roll into large veggies spliffs of gooey goodness.
- Place directly on the grill away from direct heat for several minutes, or until the cheese drips.