For 20 years, Aflac has passionately supported the fight against childhood cancer, donating more than $110 million toward reach and treatment.

You can help by donating to the cause directly, or by purchasing a holiday gift that gives back, such as the 2016 Holiday Duck (all decked out for the holidays), a Duck Prints T-shirt or children’s duck feet slippers.

Love Facebook or any other social media platform? You can contribute simply by posting using the hashtag #Duckprints. Aflac will donate $2 (up to $1.5 million) for every #Duckprints use across all social media channels.

When you donate, 100 percent of the net proceeds benefits children’s cancer hospitals around the country.

Almost 75 percent of all childhood cancers are now curable. Every dollar that’s donated brings the cure for the other 25 percent closer.

Join Aflac and fight for a cure. Watch the video to learn more. Then go to Aflacduckprints.com for details on giving.