21 hearty slow cooker recipes
- Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches: Did you know that the meat for French dip could easily be made in the slow cooker? It's a lovely, family-friendly idea.
- Robin gathered these 10 recipes for Thanksgiving ideas, and many of them are perfect for everyday dinners as well. She has listed everything from slow cooker lasagna to turkey breast and gravy, to scrumptious sides and desserts.
- Slow Cooker Tuscan Beef Stew: There are few things more satisfying than beef stew on a cold winter day. Making it in your slow cooker saves you some time, too.
- Slow Cooker White Beans: For a simple vegetarian meal, this is a great idea.
- Slow Cooker Caramelized Onions: I love making caramelized onions the traditional way on the stovetop, but this slow cooker method would be wonderfully easy!
- Slow Cooker Pork Loin in Apple Cider and Mustard and Thyme: A delicious and hearty main dish.
- Slow Cooker Shredded Beef for Tacos: I make something similar to this for tacos, and it’s amazing.
- 5 Slow Cooker Breakfasts: But don’t just save your slow cooker for dinners. Here are five examples of how your slow cooker can be used to serve hearty breakfasts with little fuss.
- Hurry up and start slow cooking your food
- Belkin cooks up a Crock-Pot for a well-connected kitchen
- Chicken with 40 Cloves of Garlic (for the slow cooker)
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.