5 cookie-cutter sugar cookie recipes
- Cut Out Sugar Cookies – This recipe from The Hungry Housewife comes with helpful tips for working with the dough and icing the cookies.
- The Best Rolled Sugar Cookies – This recipe has received a review of four and a half out of five stars on Allrecipes.com from more than 4,700 home cooks who have tried it. Not too shabby.
- Alton Brown’s Sugar Cookies – Alton always knows the science behind what makes a good cookie, so there’s a good chance he knows what he’s doing when it comes to making sugar cookies with cookie cutters.
- Healthier Sugar Cookies – Some whole wheat flour and egg whites put a healthier spin on this recipe from Chocolate & Carrots.
- Rolled Chocolate Sugar Cookies – Equal Exchange shares this recipe for cookie-cutter sugar cookies that use their fair trade, organic baking cocoa.
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.