5 Google+ pages home cooks should follow
- Chef Dennis Littley – Chef Dennis is the Google+ guru when it comes to food, cooking, food blogs, and Google+ Hangouts. If you keep an eye on what he posts, you’ll get information on all sorts of live cooking demonstrations, some that he hosts and others that he promotes. He also shares fantastic recipes of his own and from other food bloggers.
- Jerry James Stone – You may be familiar with Jerry from some of the recipes that he posts here on MNN or from his Cooking Stoned website. He posts amazing photos and wonderful recipes for vegetarian and vegan dishes on his Google+ page. He does really creative things like make boozy, cheesy popsicles (Bourbon, Blackberries & Chevre Popsicles!).
- Pass the Sushi – This is the Google+ page of blogger Kita Roberts. Her recipes make my mouth water and her photos are beautiful. I never know if she’s going to post a beautiful salad, a time saving slow cooker recipe, a boozy beverage, or a sweet dessert, but I always know I’m going to want to make whatever she’s posted.
- Kevin Lynch – Kevin has the Closet Cooking blog, and he cooks with fresh, seasonal ingredients. He posts his latest creations on Google+. He’s been on an asparagus kick lately, which is no surprise – asparagus is abundant and flavorful right now.
- Food in Jars – This is the Google+ page for Marissa McClellan’s canning blog, and she links to recipes as well as information about cookbooks and cooking and canning tools.
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.