- Summer Vegetable and Chicken Hash — Good for breakfast, lunch or dinner, this chicken dish needs a trip to the farmers market before you can make it to get fresh corn, tomatoes, scallions, potatoes and jalapenos.
- Chicken and Cabbage Salad — Originally made with duck, this Asian dish has loads of fresh cabbage, peppers and herbs.
- Great Greens Salad — Arugula, green apple, avocado, and Brussels sprouts make this one very green salad with shredded chicken meat. A Dijon vinegar dressing tops it.
- Peanut Noodles with Shredded Chicken and Vegetables — Whole wheat spaghetti and a frozen vegetable medley (but come on — it’s summer, use fresh veggies) are tossed with shredded chicken and a peanut sauce.
- Shredded Chicken with Kale and Lentils — Canned lentils make this a quick, nutrition-packed salad.
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.