5 recipes for apples
- Roasted Apples, Brie, and Pecan Panini – You don’t have to have a Panini press for this sandwich (which is made on cinnamon raisn bread) – you could make it like a grilled cheese if you don’t.
- Sneaky Green Apple Fruit Leather – It’s like a homemade fruit rollup type of snack, but made with all natural ingredients. The sneaky part? It’s spinach that makes them green.
- Tipsy Ricotta Apple Noodle Kugel – You could take several days to make this because it calls for homemade ricotta and homemade noodles, but you can buy those already made and create this sweet and savory side dish much more quickly. Using gluten-free noodles will make this entire dish gluten free.
- Baked Rigatoni with Brussels Sprouts, Apples & Gorgonzola – Grab some Brussels sprouts that are in season now, too, from the farmers market when you get your apples, and whip up this perfect fall pasta casserole.
- Kristy’s Cold Weather Cocktail – Usually when you find a cocktail with apple flavor, it uses apple cider, but this cocktail uses muddled fresh apples and ginger. It looks perfect for the upcoming holidays, but you’ll probably want to test it out early in the fall to make sure you want to put it on your holiday menu.
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.