5 recipes for garlic scapes
- Cannellini Bean Dip with Garlic Scapes – A can of beans, some Parmesan cheese, garlic scapes and a few other ingredients come together to make a dip that can be used for veggies or spread on crackers and topped with grape tomatoes.
- Grilled Garlic Scape and Kale Pizza - Pizza on cooked on the grill is topped with mozzarella, tomatoes, garlic scapes and kale.
- Garlic Scape Carbonara – Traditional carbonara, a pasta dish with egg and bacon, gets garlicky with the addition of garlic scapes.
- New Potatoes with Garlic Scapes – A crispy, garlicky potato side dish recipe. Yum.
- Barley Salad with Radishes and Garlic Scapes – The veggies are sautéed and added to cook barley, drizzled with olive oil and topped with cheese in this warm salad.
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.