5 recipes for leftover cooked salmon
- Crunchy Salmon Spread – Bell pepper and celery give this spread, which is sort of like a salmon salad, a nice crunch.
- Salmon Croquettes – This recipe calls for leftover smoked salmon, but other preparations would work, too.
- Salmon Quesadillas — Use your leftover salmon instead of canned salmon in this take on a Mexican favorite.
- Salmon Chowder – This recipe calls for 12 ounces of salmon, but if you have only one 6-ounce filet left, you can cut the recipe in half. It also calls for fresh dill, which might have leftover from your original salmon recipe.
- Salmon Scrambled Eggs – Turn last night’s dinner into this morning’s scrambled egg breakfast with cheese, salmon, dill and scallions.
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.