5 recipes for nectarines
- Nectarine Buttermilk Panna Cotta – This no bake custardy dessert is perfect summer – no oven to heat up, and you only have the stove on for about five minutes. Six simple ingredients go into this treat.
- Grilled Nectarines with Amaretto Spiked Marscarpone –Nectarines get thrown on the grill for 10 minutes to caramelize the sugars in them and then they’re stuffed with a sweet, slightly boozy, cheesy filling. Yum.
- Nectarine and Lime Jam – Preserve nectarines for when they’re out of season by making this jam, and canning it in small batches.
- Nectarine, Sage & Blue Cheese Pizza – I totally admire people who make their own pizza dough (I do once in a while) or cook from store bought pizza dough, but I also think that something like this could be cooked on Naan and save some time and work.
- Chunky Nectarine Salsa – Colorful and healthful, this salsa has fruits and veggies in it.
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.