5 recipes for radish leaves
- Radish Top Soup – This is the recipe I used for that first foray into eating radish tops. Mixed with potatoes and topped with sliced radishes, this creamy, pureed soup will turn you into a radish green lover.
- Radish Greens Dal – Radish greens and lentils are the base for this spicy curry.
- Radish Leaf Pesto – The greens from radishes replace the basil and parsley in this pasta topper that can also be used as a dip.
- Spicy Stir Fried Radish Greens – Garlic and a sauce are added to the greens and stir fried for one of the fastest side dish you can make.
- Radish Leaves and Avocado Quiche – This is one green quiche. The recipe calls for making mini quiches and topping them with sliced radishes. Very colorful.
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.