5 recipes to turn leftover stuffing into breakfast
- Stuffing Frittata – This frittata uses leftover stuffing and turkey along with cheese, eggs, milk and seasonings to create a savory breakfast for that can feed a crowd.
- Crispy Leftover Stuffing Has with Sunnyside Up Eggs - I’m not so sure I’d call this hash. I might call it stuffing pancakes topped with eggs. But it’s simple and the stuffing can be embellished with meat or veggies before cooking. The recipe serves two, but it would be easy to double or triple to feed more.
- Emeril’s Poached Eggs Over Crispy Stuffing Cakes with Herbed Gravy – Emeril takes leftover stuffing and makes little cakes out of it. He tops them with sauteed greens, some leftover meat, eggs and a your leftover gravy.
- Stuffing Waffles – You’ll have to scroll down the page to find this particular recipe among several Thanksgiving leftover recipes (turkey sushi, anyone?). Stuffing is made into a waffle batter and then made into a waffle. Gravy and cranberry sauce top it off instead of syrup. Below that recipe is one for Thanksgiving Leftovers Benedict, but I’m an Eggs Benedict purist, so it doesn’t appeal to me at all.
- Leftover Stuffing Flat Omelet for One – Maybe you have only a little stuffing leftover or you were sent home with a small amount from the holiday dinner you attended. This recipe will use it up quickly and easily.
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.