Roasted spaghetti squash creates lovely squash “noodles” that are hilarious, unusual, and also delicious. However, they can be a little bland if you don't give them a boost with other flavorful additions. How you cook spaghetti squash can make a big difference. These flavorful (and fun!) recipes will ensure that you enjoy this vegetable's full potential.
1. For a simple but flavorful take on squash, pair it with sautéed kale, like The Pioneer Woman does here.
2. Love lasagna, but hate the carbs? This low-carb lasagna uses spaghetti squash instead of noodles.
3. Along those same lines, you can make a simple “lasagna boat” right in the shell of the spaghetti squash.
4. Since spaghetti squash is so light and mild, it pairs well with richer foods. This spaghetti squash casserole pairs it with flavorful cheese and spinach.
5. Now this is fun: The following recipe uses spaghetti squash as a crust for a grain-free quiche.
6. Speaking of using it for crusts, spaghetti squash makes a delicious grain-free pizza crust as well!
Do you have a favorite way to serve spaghetti squash? I’d love to hear!
Related on MNN: