Creative recipes for Thanksgiving leftovers
- Day After Thanksgiving Breakfast Hash – Leftover stuffing and mashed potatoes become the base for a breakfast hash that has added cheese and fried eggs on top.
- Thanksgiving Leftover Turkey and Fixin’s Pop Tarts – I’ve seen this re-pinned over and over. A savory pastry crust is stuffed with leftovers to create little pies full of leftovers that look a lot like Pop Tarts.
- Thanksgiving Nachos – I bet the kids would love this. Taco seasonings are added to leftover turkey for a twist on traditional nachos. You could use a package of seasonings, but I’d suggest using my taco seasoning mix using spices you already have in your spice rack.
- Thanksgiving Leftover Pizza – Pizza with turkey gravy on it? Gotta give it a try. This is more of an idea than actual recipe, but it doesn’t sound like an awful idea.
- Wine Infused Thanksgiving Leftover Empanadas – This recipe even helps you use up leftover red wine. Leftovers are turned into filling for the empanada and cranberry sauce is used as a dip.
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.