Looking for a recipe to make for an end-of-summer party that you haven’t made for every other backyard party this season? I’ve been hooked on Beck’s Creole Mayo this summer. It’s an all-natural sandwich spread, salad mixer and dip.
The mayo works great in this Creole Chicken Salad Canapé recipe. The salad sits on top of a cucumber round and is topped with grape tomatoes and scallions. The spicy (but not too spicy) mayo gives it all a great kick.
- 1 lb chicken breast*
- 2 stalks of celery
- 3 tablespoons Beck’s Creole Mayo
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 pint of grape tomatoes
- 1 bunch of chopped scallion greens
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Boil the chicken until cooked through and put in the refrigerator to cool
- Dice the celery and chicken and mix with Creole mayo
- Peel and slice the cucumber into rounds and lay flat on a serving plate
- Place a teaspoon of chicken salad on cucumber round
- Slice grape tomatoes in half and use to top the chicken salad
- Finish with sprinkled scallion and salt and pepper to taste
Also on MNN
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.