Have you discovered Noisetrade for free digital cookbooks yet?
- "Let Them Eat Pie: 10 Perfect Recipes" by Teeny Lamothe – There are basics like apple, sour cherry, and blueberry, but the recipe I can’t wait to make from this cookbook is Orange Cream Pie, a pie that tastes like a creamsicle. (Suggested Tip: $1)
- "Ben & Jerry’s Homemade 10 Classic Flavors" by Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield – Make your own Ben & Jerry’s? Yep. It will be a fun summer experiment to see if it’s worth making your own or it’s just a smarter idea to buy it already made. (Suggested Tip: $1)
- "Raichlen’s Burgers: 25 of the World’s Best Burgers, Condiments and Sides" by Steven Raichlen – The host of PBS’s “Primal Grill” offers recipes and tips for mastering the burger. (Suggested Tip: $3)
- Book collections ap organizes Kindle cookbooks
- Is the extinction of print cookbooks inevitable?
- TV is about to get 35 new cooking shows. Will any be worth watching?
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.